Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Love the Government

So, I'm at home, minding my own business when I get a letter from the City of Salem. It seems that someone is posting flyers printed from my blog around town. Well guess what, that's illegal & I could be fined $200.00 per flyer! (I wonder how many of those concerts and garage sales get that letter.) In any event, I'm requesting that you (you know who you are, I don't) refrain from posting any more flyers from my blog ON CITY PROPERTY.
On the other hand, if you have access to a bulletin board at work, church, a coffee shop, etc, (you get the idea) & you get permission, by all means, post away.
Thanks for your help & your support!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Miley said...

Wow.. everytime I think I have seen it all!

I have a nightmare story as well. http://pasostrawbale.blogspot.com

There are pictures, documents, and a lot of drama.

Keep fighting the good fight.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home